Gilson Purification Forum
Learn New Purification Techniques from Leading Experts
10 October 2017 - Gilson UK, Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Gilson has a long standing leadership position in Preparative Chromatography techniques that has spanned many years. Today, the Gilson range goes from ml/min to l/min with systems tailored to purify peptides, DNA, small molecule drug candidates, natural product and proteins across Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies, Universities and Government labs.
KEY SPEAKERS & TOPICS
We have invited eminent speakers in the field of purification from the UK and Europe to present their research and explain how techniques can be used to purify mg to kg quantities of material. Techniques include:
• An introduction to Centrifugal Partition Chromatography: The theory of CPC/ CCC including true moving bed. - Gilson UK
• CPC-MS: An effective and versatile technology for the recovery of plant extracts. -Dr Gregoire Audo - Gilson France & Prof Jean-Hugues - RENAULT Professeur de Pharmacognosie (UFR de Pharmacie de Reims) Institut de Chimie Moléculaire de Reims
• Practical ways of optimising and screening CCC/CPC separations and scale up to industrial/large scale purifications. - Dr Ian Garrard - Bioprocessing Centre Institute for Bioengineering Brunel University
• Normal phase gradient chiral screening for preparative speed and efficiency. - Sam Gilson - Reach Separations Scientists
• High performance, reproducible, long lasting prep columns for all your lab-scale chiral and achiral SFC and HPLC purifications. - Phenomenex UK Ltd
• Operating an Open Access Purification facility in a CRO. - Dr David Moore - Evotec UK Ltd
• Beyond Purification: Customising your Gilson Prep system to meet your needs. - Matthew Smith - Gilson UK
MEET THE EXPERTS & SHARE KNOWLEDGE
This is an ideal opportunity to learn new techniques, discuss your applications with leading experts and network with other delegates to share experiences and knowledge.
PLACES ARE LIMITED - BOOK TODAY!
To secure your place please email your name, company and contact details to email@example.com. We will then confirm your booking. There is no charge for this event