Trust Gilson to care about your instruments
With over 40 years experience of supporting the scientific community in the U.K. and Europe, our Gilson Service Group has acquired an unrivalled blend of technical expertise and market knowledge.
Our multi-disciplined team of service engineers has been trained to manufacturer standards and has developed a unique combination of skills that allow us to provide bespoke support services that ensure the best possible return on your investment. The expertise of the Gilson service team caters for all your instrumentation requirements from the day of receipt right through its lifetime maintenance.
- Thorough pre-delivery checks in our own QA laboratory to professional installation with Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) options.
- With our comprehensive range of Service Level Agreements including verification, calibration and preventative maintenance you can be guaranteed to receive ongoing support.
- Best Endeavour Support Agreements offering specialist support for discontinued or obsolete instruments, helping you managing your investment for longer.
- Our Software Support Agreements exclusive to Gilson enure your software is kept fully up-to-date, optimised to your specific requirements and working as efficiently as possible.
- Our rapid response warranty cover gives you complete assurance of minimum downtime should you experience any future problems.
- Our team can also organise training courses on various techniques, bespoke to your requirements providing you with the necessary skills and knowledge to operate your equipment to the best of your ability.
Coordinating the service and maintenance of a whole range of different liquid chromatography systems and hybrids is a headache many laboratory managers could do without. Most manufacturers’ expertise is limited to their own equipment and so, traditionally, laboratories have had to negotiate individual support contracts with separate suppliers for each type of instrument they own.
As a reputable, independent and long standing service provider, we are able to offer a simple, cost effective solution that makes the vital task of laboratory instrument servicing convenient and hassle free. We offer:
- Fully Trained Engineers with unrivalled product knowledge and expertise.
- Unlike other companies, we guarantee all aspects of the work performed giving you total confidence the service delivered.
- Whatever HPLC equipment you have, we can provide expert servicing throughout the UK and Europe with single source contracts.
- Our Independent Service Provision is covered by ISO9001 quality standards with full documentation of procedures, certification of training and competence for complete confidence in our ability to deliver high quality products and services continually and consistently.
- Where equipment is not currently covered by a warranty or contract agreement, we can offer a flexible range of solutions providing ongoing protection of your investment.
We service all makes and models of scientific instruments.
We will help:
- Maintain product performance and increase productivity
- Ensure continued compliance throughout the life of the Instrument
- Ensure reliability and prevent unnecessary downtime
- Provide professional assistance, knowledge and expertise
- Obtain the best possible return on your Resource
- Give you assurance and peace of mind
- Maintain quality of laboratory data