Think of a Pipette….Whose name do you associate with it?
For decades, GILSON and our legendary PIPETMAN® have been synonymous with pipetting. Nobody knows more about liquid handling than we do and nobody cares more about our pipettes than us.
Who else can you trust to service, calibrate and repair your Gilson pipette to the original specifications that motivated you to purchase it in the first place?
We are the only Pipetman® Manufacturer-Authorised Service Centre in the UK. We deliver the technical expertise and standards that only the original manufacturer can provide. Insist on getting your Gilson pipette serviced where you see the Gilson Service Centre of Excellence or Gilson Seal of Assurance Logo.
Why choose the Gilson Service Centre of Excellence?
As a liquid handling manufacturer, we believe that the quality of our pipettes must be matched by the quality of our service. This is why:
- Our technical professionals are exclusively trained by skilled Gilson employees that work directly in the manufacturing process.
- We are UKAS accredited meaning that this accreditation provides an objective proof that we comply with best practice.
- Our experts are also professional instructors for good laboratory pipetting techniques, troubleshooting and daily pipette maintenance.
- We offer a number of service, calibration and preventative maintenance programmes to support our customers including our InLab™ onsite pipette service clinics.
- Only genuine original manufacturer parts are ever used when we service and repair your pipette.
- You can be 100% confident that your pipettes are restored and returned to the original specifications.
We are trained and able to service the pipettes of Rainin, Eppendorf, CAPP, Hamilton, Socorex, Ovation & Thermo Fisher Brands. Our wealth of expertise and experience provides you with the assurance of being able to send us the majority of pipette brands for quality service, repair and calibration.
Pipette Service Hints and Tips
Whilst we recommend your pipettes are serviced at least every 12 months by our Gilson Service Centre, it is also important that you perform some routine preventative maintenance checks on your Pipetman and understand the different service and calibration levels available.
Our PDF library contains some essential downloads: