Arrange a Pipette Service
You can send your pipettes back to us or you can arrange for our Gilson service team to visit your site and perform an on-site InLab™ pipette clinic.
Return to our Gilson Pipette Service Centre by Post
- Standard turnaround time is 5 working days, 48 hour turnaround available on request
- Secure courier return using our reusable pipette service box
- Genuine spares used throughout
- Dedicated team of Gilson trained specialists
1. Simply download and complete a Service and Decontamination order form and tell us:
- Which service and calibration you require e.g 2.4 man, UKAS or GLW qualification service
- The number of pipettes you are sending back to us
- Your customer details and ordering information
2. Please ensure your pipettes are fully decontaminated and free of radioactive, chemical and bio-hazardous materials. We offer a range of decontamination products.
3. Enclose both pipettes and order form in a secure package and ship using an insurable carrier to:
Gilson Pipette Service
If you would rather our technicans service and calibrate your pipettes onsite in your laboratories, we can perform an InLab pipette clinic.
Telephone: 0845 643 5216
Telephone: + 353 (0) 1 6854 686
Terms: Net 30 days. Carriage charges are prepaid and added to invoice. Gilson does not accept responsibility for pipettes delayed, lost or damaged in transit prior arrival. We will contact you for approval to proceed with any costly repairs – no hidden charges.
Prices: All prices exclude VAT at the prevailing rate and will be added to the invoice unless an exemption certificate is provided.
Shipping Method: Pipettes are returned by our elected carrier with charges prepaid and added to invoice unless we are advised otherwise.
Decontamination: Please ensure you have decontaminated your pipettes and you have filled out and sent back the order / decontamination form with your pipettes. We will not service any pipettes without this information.