Gilson Service and Calibration Programmes
We offer a variety of service and calibration programmes including our brand new Lifetime Warranty programme.
- Manufacturer Calibration - to 2.2, 2.4 and 3.5 service levels.
- ISO-8655 Calibration - to 2.2, 2.4 and 3.5 service levels
- Gilson Lifetime Warranty - An innovative new scheme to lower your pipette maintenance costs.
- UKAS Calibrations-NEW! The range of Bronze (2.4), Silver (3.5) and Gold (3.10) calibration levels traceable to EN ISO17025:2005
What is included in our pipette service and calibration?
All of our service programmes include the following as standard:
- Leak and Function test
- External and Internal clean
- Replacement of seal(s) in accordance with brand and model of the pipette
- Lubrication in accordance with brand and model of the pipette
- Gravimetric calibration and report (to ISO or Manufacturers specifications)
- All parts are extra (unless your pipette is part of our lifetime warranty where all parts are included)
We can service and calibrate single and multichannel pipettes of ALL MAKES and BRANDS, not just Gilson.
ISO vs Manufacturers - what should I choose?
There are two types of specifications to choose from; ISO or Manufacturers, which specifies the maximum errors tolerated when calibrating pipettes. Although Gilson’s manufacturer’s specifications are more stringent, we can perform ISO if you only need conformity with the norm ISO 8655.
All of our UKAS Calibration Levels include EN ISO17025:2005 traceable Calibration Certificates and Calibration Labels. Calibrations are performed to the most stringent manufacturer specifications using manufacturer tips unless advised otherwise.
As found/ Pre-Service calibrations are not included in the standard price, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your service and calibration requirements and/ or to request pricing.
Pipette Service with Gilson Lifetime Warranty
Gilson Lifetime Warranty is applicable to all single channel PIPETMAN Classic, Neo, G, L and MICROMAN pipettes.
All parts required during the service AND for any performance failures are covered by the warranty so you need never pay for spare parts ever again!